The Halesowen BID is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Halesowen BID Company may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/03/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve Halesowen.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and will take all necessary steps to protect your data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you click on these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.